Let’s get right into the picks. Monday night football tonight and the game does not look like it will suck. Two good(ish) teams going at it with Minnesota traveling to Seattle. I have no idea why but being in Seattle is still tough to play. I never really bought into the 12th man idea but I did buy into them having an awesome Defense for the last 5-6 years. But, now outside of Bobby Wagner they aren’t the most noteworthy group, but they have been playing well. At the beginning of the year it seemed like they would be in rebuild mode but here they are at 7-5 and the first wild card. They got back to their style of running the ball, playing good defense, and Russel Wilson throwing balls that touch the moon and then slowly drop into receivers hands.
Kirk Cousins on the other hand has awesome receivers, but Kirk is Kirk and with the bright lights on I never anticipate him performing well. The Vikings defense is slightly overrated in my opinion. In Minnesota I would be willing to lay points with Seattle at home I love laying the points.
- The play: Seattle -3
- Final: Seattle 28-17
NBA 3 team parlay tonight. So far we have been crushing the NBA let’s keep it going tonight. Parlay’s are not supposed to win. Feel free to take these games individually, but you should definitely sprinkle a little parlay for yourself and thank me later.
- The Bulls just refused to practice the other day. A new coach for one week and they already do not want to play for him. Laugh out loud funny unless you’re a Bulls fan. The Bulls are trending down, the coach is hard on the players and the players hate the coach, on the other hand their opponent has been a delight to watch. The Kings come in winning 3 of their last 4. I mentioned already in a previous play that they have 6 guys scoring double figures, and can have an off night from one of them and still pick up the slack. If the Kings want to sneak into the playoffs these are games they have to win. Inferior opponents are some of the biggest games for them
- The Kings -2 is the play
- Final score: Kings 119-109
- The Kings -2 is the play
Detroit and Philadelphia will square off for the second time in 4 games. Last game got a little heated between two of the teams stars. Jimmy Butler and Blake Griffin got into a little altercation and with the games being played this close I expect a little carry over.
Look for the defensive intensity to be picked up on both sides of the ball at least early on. This little extra spark should result in a little fewer points than your average Monday night game in early December.
- The play is Sixers under 219.5
- Final Score: Sixers 111-98
The Boston Celtics are back to playing good basketball as we all expected they won 5 straight including a game against the Pelicans 2 weeks ago. They match up again with them tonight and this time they have the luxury of being in the Garden. They are 5 point favorites and by game time I think it gets to at least 6 when money starts coming in. I think they win big tonight and keep rolling.
- The play Boston -5
- Final score Boston 121-108
No college play tonight. Only one team in the top 50 in the nation take the court tonight. No read, no pick. Shut up and enjoy some MNF